Home Integrity Home Inspections

Serving the San Ramon, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and surrounding areas

   
Home Integrity Home Inspections provides professional Home, Pool, Termite, Roof and New construction inspections in San Ramon, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and surrounding areas. Home Integrity Home Inspections provides professional Home, Pool, Termite, Roof and New construction inspections in San Ramon, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Concord and surrounding areas.
 

ABOUT US

The Best Choice for Home Inspection Services

Home Integrity Home Inspections provides professional Home inspections, Termite Inspections, Roof inspections and New construction inspections in San Ramon, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and surrounding areas. Our office is conveniently located in San Ramon with easy access to complete inspections throughout Contra Costa, Alameda, San Joaquin, Santa Clara, Solano, Napa and Marin counties.

Owner and inspector Mark Weidner has over 36 years of construction experience, having built homes, is Certified by the American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT), Certified for Air Quality Assesment by Home Air Check and is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).

When home integrity is hired, you can be assured that we will provide you a professional inspection with great emphasis on communicating the results without being an alarmist. All home inspection reports are emailed within 6-24 hours from the completion of the inspection. Report includes PHOTOS that are both thorough and accurate. We schedule inspections to fit your needs from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM six days a week, and we encourage your presence during the inspection.

We are bound to a strict code of ethics, this ensures quality service while providing important protections. For example, I must:

  • Work Exclusively for the Customer
  • Follow Nationally Accepted Standards of Practice
  • Not Perform Repairs on Any Home Inspected
I'm trained to be familiar with a wide variety of situations including FHA requirements. We believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector.
 
Servicing Cities: San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Pleasanton, Livermore, Tracy, Walnut Creek, Concord, Pleasant Hill, Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette, Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley, Mountain House, Discovery Bay, Oakland, Berkeley, San Jose, Fremont, Newark, San Leandro, Union City, Hayward and many more.
 
 

        Give me 5% of your confidence and I'll earn the other 95%!








Home Page | About Us | Services | Air Quality Testing | What We Inspect
Testimonials | Request an Inspection | Additional Services | Contact Us

THE
STANDARD OF PRACTICE
& CODE OF ETHICS FOR HOME INSPECTIONS

Buy or Sell with Confidence! Call us today
925-803-7778

magnifying glass

 
An AHIT Certified Home Inspector
 
FHA 
Compliant  Inspections

California Home Inspectors
California Home Inspectors

Member of ASHI


Servicemagic