The Best Choice for your home inspection

With over 36 years of construction experience, who’s better to inspect your home than someone who has built homes and completed over 3,000 inspections.

Our Services

Easy to Read Inspection Report

Pre-Purchase Inspection

Termite & Roof Inspections

Pre-Warranty Expiration

Air Quality Assessment

FHA Compliant Inspections

Seller Pre-Listing Inspections

New Construction Inspections

Investor Property Inspections

Give me 5% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 95%!

About Home Integrity, Inc

We provide professional Home Inspections, arrange for Termite Inspection and Roof Inspections in Bay area. Our office is conveniently located in San Ramon with easy access to complete inspections throughout Contra Costa, Alameda, San Joaquin, Santa Clara, Solano, Napa and Marin counties.

Owner and inspector Mark Weidner has over 36 years of construction experience, having built homes, is Certified by the American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT), Certified for Air Quality Assesment by Home Air Check and is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).

When home integrity is hired, you can be assured that we will provide you a professional inspection with great emphasis on communicating the results without being an alarmist. All home inspection reports are emailed within 6-24 hours from the completion of the inspection. Report includes PHOTOS that are both thorough and accurate. We schedule inspections to fit your needs from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM six days a week, and we encourage your presence during the inspection.

Testimonials

Contact Us

We are dedicated to our clients  with over 36 years of experience within the industry. We know that you will receive the best inspection that your money can buy when you come through us.

Proudly Affiliated with